Although they are a relatively new player in the online gambling arena, BetAmerica.com has quickly carved out a spot in the market by offering a top-notch betting platform and signing up the likes of Chantal Sutherland and Kayla Stra to endorse their wagering website. And that isn’t all; Bet America account holders can also bet on greyhound racing and fantasy sports at the BetAmerica.com website. ONLY US players are accepted at this online racebook. If you are outside the United States, visit 5Dimes!
What is Bet America all about?
Bet America was started by a couple of horseplayers, so right away you know that these guys appreciate what bettors want to see in an online betting platform. After spending time wagering with offshore racebooks, the founders of Bet America got tired of the tendency of many offshore books to have their funds seized. This was in 2008 and online gambling was still a pretty risky endeavor. The founders began to ask themselves if there was a way to bring the thrill of betting the horses online to a US-based platform. The result was Bet America.
As their name suggests, Bet America prides itself on being able to accept horseracing wagers in the United States where online horse betting in legal in almost every state jurisdiction. Bet America also offers betting action on Greyhound races at multiple tracks. Account holders can even participate in fantasy sports games for real money (some state restrictions apply to fantasy sports betting contests—check the Bet America website for details).
The advantages of Bet America
You’ll find many advantages that come with opening an account at Bet America. Here are a few of them:
- No fees! Bet America doesn’t charge membership fees or fees for video replays. There are no charges whatsoever! Bet America makes its money from the take out of each betting pool, the same way racetracks do.
- Quick and easy registration. You can open an account at BetAmerica.com and be wagering on live horseracing in just a few minutes. As a matter of fact, you could click one the convenient links we have provided and set up your account in less time than it will take you to read the rest of this review!
- Legal for US players! That’s right, US players are welcome to open an account at Bet America. The platform is completely legal to players that reside in the United States.
- Refer friends for cash rewards. What can beat making bets on horseracing for free? If you refer a friend to Bet America you can earn a percentage of their racing wagers!
- Multiple tracks available. Bet America has agreements with more than 100 racetracks, so you can be sure that the top racetracks in the world are available to you as a Bet America member.
- Full wagering menu. Bet America members have access to a full wagering menu that offers win, place, show, exacta, trifecta, daily doubles and more. No matter what kind of bet you like to make, Bet America has you covered.
- Full track odds with no cap on winnings. All players at Bet America receive full track odds on their wagers and there is no cap on how much can be won. If you win a six-figure Pick 6 at Bet America, you will be paid the full amount.
Why you should choose Bet America
Bet America is a great place for the beginning horseplayer to learn how to wager and win. The platform is easy to navigate and deposit and withdrawal is a breeze. Additionally, you benefit from access to programs and handicapping information that will increase your chances of success. Experienced horseplayers will really appreciate Bet America’s selection of racetracks and the betting menu.
Additionally, Bet America offers some of the best new player bonuses around. You can receive as much as $300 in horse racing bonus money just by signing up for a new account and making a deposit. These bonuses change often so check the Bet America website for the latest offer!
Do Not visit BetAmerica.com : US Licensed online horse betting site! * No you do not want to visit, Read the AmWager review instead.