Public Handicappes – Good or Bad?Winning money betting on the horses all begins with learning how to handicap the horse races. We’re going to give you a lot of help by teaching you basic and advanced techniques that will give you the edge at the racetrack. You’ll even be able to impress your friends with your handicapping expertise!
Looking for an Online Racebook? We highly recommend this one!
What is handicapping?
The process of using available information to identify and find a winning horse is called handicapping. Those who master this process are called handicappers. These are two words you will hear used very often at the racetrack and betting windows.
Handicapping requires an ability to analyze data found in what are known as the past performances. The past performances give you a complete picture of a horse’s career. Once you learn how to read the past performances you’ll have a better idea of the chances of any given horse in a race. Handicapping can tell you if the horse is fast enough to outrun its rivals, whether or not it is racing in an appropriate race for its skill level, and even reveal any possible physical problems the horse may have.
To be a good handicapper also requires a good deal of intuition. You can also use the data provided in the past performances to envision how a particular race will be run. You’ll be able to anticipate which horses will be on or near the lead and which horses will come from behind.
Handicapping is an intellectual puzzle!
Many people enjoy handicapping the horse races because handicapping is an intellectual exercise similar to chess. You must always be thinking three or four steps ahead of your fellow bettors at the racetrack. There is a lot of information to consider, but EZ Horse Betting can teach you how to evaluate that information quickly and accurately to improve your odds of picking a winner.
Speed figures. Pace. Class. Form. Workouts. Trips. These are all terms you will become familiar with if you take a little time to study our website.
Are you ready to begin learning the fine art of handicapping? Okay, then We’re off to the races!
- Handicapping with Speed Figures.
- What is Handicapping?
- Simple 5 Step Horse Betting Method
- Public Handicappes – Good or Bad?
- Simple Handicapping Methods
- The Pace Makes the Race – Understanding Running Styles
- How To Bet Blinkers On And Off In Horseracing
- Join a Racebook for Handicapping Tournaments
- What is Takeout in Horse Betting
- Betting Angeles in Horseracing
- Best Horse Racing Books
- The Paulick Report Review : PaulickReport.com
- Betting Jockeys in Horse Racing
- Betting Trainers in Horse Racing
- Betting Consistency in Horse Racing
- Betting Distance in Horse Racing
- Betting Running Styles
- Betting Fitness in Horse Racing
- Reverse Handicapping In Horse Racing
- Handicapping Vs. Common Sense
- Should You Bet Odds-on Horses?
- Betting Post Positions In Horse Racing
- Betting Speed Figures In Horse Racing
- Betting Class in Horse Racing
- Betting Previous Success In Horse Racing
- Age of Horses in Horse Racing
- Dead Weight Horse Racing Betting System
- Spotting False Favorites in Horse Racing
- A Study System for Betting Horses Online
- How to Spot a Burn Out in Race Horses
- The Mathematical Horse Racing Betting System
- Route Race Horse Betting System
- The Power Factor Horse Racing System