Here you will find the main articles that have been posted to EZhorsebetting.com and you can also check the blog for more information.
Looking for an Online Racebook? We highly recommend this one!
Free Horse Betting Game:
- Horse Racing Game : Play for free on your tablet, smartphone or computer. A fun and entertaining game.
Betting on Horses Guides:
- The Basics of Betting Horses (The types of bets, the payoffs, an overview of the game) : Before you can begin to understand how to pick winners and how to bet on horses, you need to have a basic familiarity with racing itself.
- Learning how to pick a winner : Picking the winner of a race is how you make money betting on horses. To begin you need to focus on four basic factors that will help you pick a winner.
- Live Racebook betting tutorial
- Online Race Betting Tutorial
- Learn to Read Horseracing Comments : Designed to present a succinct picture of how the horse ran its race in just a couple of sentences.
- Glossary Of Horse Racing Terms A to Z: They are presented as a reference for those who wish to learn more about the process of picking winners and betting horses online.
Type of Bets:
- Win, Place, and Show Betting: The most common types of bets you will encounter at the racetrack or at an online horse betting site are win, place, and show bets. These are the foundation of betting on horses.
- Exotic Bets (Exacta, Trifecta, Superfecta) : If you want to supercharge the wagering you will have to move beyond win, place, and show betting and master the exotic bets known as the exacta, trifecta, and superfecta.
- The Pick 6 – Horseracing’s Version of the Lottery : If you really want to go for the big payouts, betting the Pick 6 could mean life-changing money in your pocket.
- The Rainbow or Fortune Six : The Rainbow Six (sometimes called the Fortune Six, has paid out more than $5 million US dollars to a single winner. It is horseracing’s version of the lottery.
- Automatic Bet at Racetrack : The automatic bet is something handicappers have long sought to discover. …
- Quinella Betting Popular In Australian Racing : involves picking two horses to finish 1st and 2nd in a given race.
- A Flexi Bet at Australian racetracks is a bet which is made at a percentage of the full wager.
- Each Way Bet In Australian And American Horse Racing
- Pick Your Own Field Betting
- Best Of The Best Betting : This term is used to describe the odds you receive on a horse when you bet the horse to win.
- Picking a good online Racebook to bet at.
- TwinSpires.com : Click here to read our review of Twin Spires.
- BetAmerica.com : Click here to read our review of Bet America.
- Bovada.lv : Click here to read our review of Bovada racebook.
- Betdsi.eu racebook review
- Bookmaker.com Review
- Bet365.com Review
- “What Happened to EZ Horseplay?“
- Handicapping Horses : What is handicapping?
- The Basics of Handicapping with Speed Figures : Speed figures are quite possibly the most popular tool used by handicappers to identify which horse they believe can win a race today.
- The Pace Makes the Race – Understanding Running Styles : A key element of handicapping is learning how to identify the running style of each horse in a particular race. When you are able to determine the running style, a picture begins to emerge of how the race will develop
- How To Bet Blinkers On And Off In Horseracing : Blinkers are a piece of equipment that are used to restrict a horse’s field of vision.
- What is Takeout in Horse Betting : Every serious handicapper does not like takeout …
- Betting Angeles in Horseracing: There are as many angles as there are horseplayers. They can range from the ludicrous …
- The Best Horse Racing Books: There are some very excellent books available by noted authors like Andrew Beyer, James Quinn, Steven Crist…
- What is Handicapping? : Handicapping refers to picking winning horses by using the information that is available.
- Public Handicappes – Good or Bad? : The public handicapper is a fixture at live racetracks and also at many racebooks.
- Join a Racebook for Handicapping Tournaments: many racebooks host free handicapping tournaments.
- Simple Handicapping Methods: Some simple methods of picking winners which can yield big rewards.
- Racetracks : Saratoga, Keeneland, Churchill Downs, Santa Anita. These are just a few of the legendary racetracks where thoroughbred horses compete
- Churchill Downs
- Santa Anita Park
- Del Mar Club
- Gulfstream Park
- Tampa Bay Downs
- Calder Racecourse
- Louisiana Downs
- Lone Star Park
- Woodbine Racetrack
- Morphettville Racecourse
- Hastings Racecourse, Vancouver – Canada
- Doomben Racecourse – Brisbane – Australia
- Eagle Farm Racecourse – Brisbane – Australia
- Racetrack Surfaces
- Overview of Training Racehorses : Learning about training racehorses and how trainers condition their horses to win is an important part of handicapping.
- Maiden Workouts In Horse Racing : A maiden is a horse that has not yet won a race. A maiden should not be confused with a First Time Starter.
- Betting Layoffs And Cycles In Horseracing : a layoff is a period of time in which a horse does not compete in a race. Most trainers give their horses a layoff from time to time to let the horse rest.
- Trainer Profile — Steve Asmussen
- Trainer Profile — Bob Baffert
- Trainer Profile — Wayne Lukas
- Trainer Profile — William I. “Bill” Mott
- Trainer Profile : Todd Pletcher
- Trainer Profile : Dale Romans
- Trainer Profile : Charlie Whittingham
- Frank Whiteley, Jr.
- Larry Jones
- Horse Trainer: King T. Leatherbury
- Doug O’Neill
- Jack Van Berg
Horse Jockeys and famous jockeys:
- Overview: Summary page about horse jockeys
- Garrett Gomez
- Chantal Sutherland
- Gary Stevens
- George Woolf
- Corey Lanerie
- Russell Baze
- Isaac Burns Murphy
- Bill Hartack
- Victor Espinoza
- Jerry Bailey
- Julie Krone
- Corey Nakatani
- Joel Rosario
- Calvin Borel
- John Velazquez
- Mike Smith
- Javier Castellano
- Jose Lezcano
- Joe Talamo
- Laffit Pincay
- Overview on racehorses : The most popular type of racing to be found around the world is restricted to thoroughbreds.
- Zippy Chippy : The horse that lost 100 races!
- Secretariat. Nicknamed “Big Red”
- Phar Lap
- Silver Charm
- War Admiral
- Sunday Silence
- Foolish Pleasure
- Smarty Jones Racehorse
- Funny Cide Racehorse
- Peppers Pride Racehorse
- Man o’ War Racehorse
- Dynaformer Racehorse
- Distorted Humor
Horse Racing News
Other blog posts
- The Top Five Tragic Accidents In Horseracing
- Legendary racehorse gambler Pittsburgh Phil
- 2017 Triple Crown Guide
- 2017 Kentucky Derby Recap
- 2017 Preakness Stakes Recap
- Own A Racehorse With A Horseracing Partnership
- Top 10 Horse Racing Myths
- Horse Betting Tips
- The Darley Arabian, Godolphin Arabian, and Byerley Turk are the ancestral sires of all thoroughbreds
- The Paulick Report Review : PaulickReport.com
- Sheikh Mo And Godolphin Horse Racing
- People Behind the Scenes of Horse Racing …Horse racing is a complex sport that requires the involvement of many people.
- Use A Horse Racing Bonus For Free Bets : Different sites offer different bonuses, read about them before using them.
- Weights in Horse Racing: A fact of horse racing is that each horse carries weight in a race.
Last but not least, an affiliate notice