Winning money betting on the horses all begins with learning how to handicap the horse races. We’re going to give you a lot of help by teaching you basic and advanced techniques that will give you the edge at the racetrack. You’ll even be able to impress your friends with your handicapping expertise! Maybe even be the best horse handicapper.
What is handicapping?
The process of using available information to identify and find a winning horse is called handicapping. Those who master this process are called handicappers. These are two words you will hear used very often at the racetrack and betting windows.
Handicapping requires an ability to analyze data found in what are known as the past performances. The past performances give you a complete picture of a horse’s career. Once you learn how to read the past performances you’ll have a better idea of the chances of any given horse in a race. Handicapping can tell you if the horse is fast enough to outrun its rivals, whether or not it is racing in an appropriate race for its skill level, and even reveal any possible physical problems the horse may have.
To be a good handicapper also requires a good deal of intuition. You can also use the data provided in the past performances to envision how a particular race will be run. You’ll be able to anticipate which horses will be on or near the lead and which horses will come from behind.
Handicapping is an intellectual puzzle!
Many people enjoy handicapping the horse races because handicapping is an intellectual exercise similar to chess. You must always be thinking three or four steps ahead of your fellow bettors at the racetrack. There is a lot of information to consider, but EZ Horse Betting can teach you how to evaluate that information quickly and accurately to improve your odds of picking a winner.
Speed figures. Pace. Class. Form. Workouts. Trips. These are all terms you will become familiar with if you take a little time to study our website.
Are you ready to begin learning the fine art of handicapping? Okay, then We’re off to the races!
- What is Handicapping?
- How to become a Handicapper
- Betting Horses vs Handicapping
- Handicapping Tools & Where To Get Them For Free
- Handicapping 101
- What Does It Mean When A Horse Is Handicapped?
- Speed Handicapping Method
- Handicapping Worksheet & Checklist
- Reverse Handicapping In Horse Racing
- Handicapping with Speed Figures.
- Handicapping Vs. Common Sense
- Simple Handicapping Methods
- Public Handicappes – Good or Bad?
- Handicapping Horses for a Living
- Handicapping Horses Software
- Join a Racebook for Handicapping Tournaments
- Mastering The Fundamentals Of Handicapping
- Betting Angeles in Horseracing
- Betting Class in Horse Racing
- Betting Consistency in Horse Racing
- Betting Distance in Horse Racing
- Betting Fitness in Horse Racing
- Betting Jockeys in Horse Racing
- Betting Post Positions In Horse Racing
- Betting Present Form In Horse Racing
- Betting Previous Success In Horse Racing
- Betting Running Styles
- Betting Speed Figures In Horse Racing
- Betting Trainers in Horse Racing
- Should You Bet Odds-on Horses?
- What is Takeout in Horse Betting
- Age of Horses in Horse Racing
- Dead Weight Horse Racing Betting System
- Spotting False Favorites in Horse Racing
- A Study System for Betting Horses Online
- How to Spot a Burn Out in Race Horses
- The Mathematical Horse Racing Betting System
- Route Race Horse Betting System
- The Power Factor Horse Racing System
- The Pace Makes the Race – Understanding Running Styles
- How To Bet Blinkers On And Off In Horseracing
- Advanced Horse Race Betting Techniques
- What Are Connections In Horse Racing?
- Understanding Track Bias In Horse Racing
- Pedigree Analysis In Horse Racing
- Graded Stakes Class Drop Angle
- Try Picking Losers In Horse Racing To Win Big Money
- The Concept Of Value In Horse Racing
- Learn to Read Horseracing Comments
- Horse Racing In Rain & Bad Weather
- How to Tell if a Horse is Lame
- Simple 5 Step Horse Betting Method
- How Do Handicaps Work In Horse Racing?
- The Paulick Report Review : PaulickReport.com